Aug 21, 2006

mutation

everybody's mugging.
where is the slack.
scary. really scary.


school was really blah today. such monotony. had lessons till four plus then went home. haha.

a bright spark!!!!: i have soccer competition on the 2nd of september. haha exciting exciting. i remember the various soccer competitions i ahve taken part in with norton.
1st: I remember the clementi district compettion. We represented river valley high school. we got second, losing on penalties. sob sob sob. i missed my pehalty, hitting 2 posts. oh my. tang-tang and we were out.

2nd: pandan gardens street soccer competition. lost. totally got owned. our goal difference over 3 matches was like -10. oh my tian.


3rd: NUS futsal open competition. i remember we played against bbig huge boys with rippling muscles. NUS soccer team even. But, played four lost 2 draw 1 win 1 i think. not bad rite. hahaha.


so. champions, here we come!









SO ANYWAY: here's my resolution
I know i made the same one last year but,
I promise to study so hard that i will not have enough time to think about girls.
yeah right.

No comments: